should I shave before my headshot session?
I have some headshot shaving tips for you. If you’re going to shave, do it well. I’m constantly shocked by how bad a job some men do when shaving. We are shooting ultra-high definition. You will see every pore. I know you can do it! Just take a little extra time shaving before your headshot session. If you’re the kind of guy that shaves and then has a 5 o’clock shadow 30 minutes later, go ahead and bring your razor and shave here. There are those of us who can grow facial hair and those of us that can’t. You’re more than likely going to be stuck with this picture for 2 years. Be honest with yourself about your facial hair and decide accordingly. Some men who opt for some of the larger headshot packages will shoot a couple looks clean shaven and a couple of looks bearded.
Headshot Shaving Tips
- Have you heard of Harry’s Shave Club? Stop spending so much money on razors.
- Spend some time on this shave. It’s probably the most important shave of the year.
- Treat your skin to some after shave. It will help it heal and take some of the red out of your skin.
- Ask yourself if you can really pull of a beard
- 5 O’clock shadow looks great on Johnny Depp, but does it give you a double chin?
- I know it’s Movember, but that mustache is not cool. Maybe we reschedule for December?
- You don’t need to shave your legs. We’re only shooting from the waist up.
- Can you tell I’m shooting for a specific word count here? I really can’t think of anything else to say about the particular topic, but I’m getting very close.
- I’m almost there. I hope you enjoyed my shaving tips! Yep, that should do it.