boston headshot photographer
Are you looking for a Boston headshot photographer? If you are, you've come to the right place! I've spent the last 8 years as a headshot photographer and I've developed a foolproof system for creating amazing corporate headshots. It's a three step process and the results speak for themselves. My tried and true techniques ensure that even those that consider themselves to be difficult in front of the camera or even less than photogenic walk away with an amazing image to use for their online personal branding.
BOSTON HEADSHOT PHOTOGRAPHER
It's no secret that most people have an illogical fear of being photographed. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but the majority of the business headshot sessions we do start with someone walking through the door that would rather be doing something else. It's often looked at kind of like going to the dentist. They've been putting it off, but they realize it's something that has to be done. If that's you... You're my people. I like a challenge and it's my goal not to just make sure that you get an awesome headshot, but also to make sure that you have fun doing it. Let me share the process with you.
- Introduction - We're going to look through your clothing options, discuss colors and backgrounds, and try and get a general idea of what's going to sell you best.
- Warm-up Exercises - In this round we throw everything against the wall to see what sticks. We're going to figure out your better side, your best angle, and address the characters that make you unique. For example, I have one eye that opens up more than the other eye. It's best to address these things quickly so that we can get them sorted out and move on.
- Image Review - After the first round, I want to show you what's working and what's not. Fair warning, I'm brutally honest here. I'm not going to let you leave without a kickass headshot and to do that, we've got to collect the data, analyze the data, and utilize the data. It's that simple.
- Home Run Derby - Once we get all that other stuff identified, we can start hitting those home runs Red Sox style. Round two is just like round one but we eliminate variables. You wont be moving around as much because we know your better side, we know how we want your hair. Our focus in round two is creating the perfect expression. It's that expression that's going to tell your story, and it has to be perfect.
- We do another round of image review, you select your favorite image and it gets sent to our expert retoucher for a gentle cleanup. It's that simple! 3 days later you download your retouched image and start plastering it all over your social media accounts.
PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT TIPS
Once your session is scheduled, I recommend you check out our headshot infographic full of professional headshot tips. It's a must read and will ensure that you're prepared for your headshot session. It answers questions like...
- What to wear for business headshots
- What to wear for professional headshot
- How to prepare for a headshot session
- What tie to wear for headshots